In a world striving to become carbon neutral, the use of eco-friendly cleaning products is more important than ever. At Enviroplus, we’ve developed a range of eco-friendly cleaning products for the Australian commercial cleaning sector called X-Range. Enviroplus X-Range commercial cleaning products are made from natural and plant-derived surfactants that still pack a punch.
Who should use X-Range commercial cleaning products?
Enviroplus X-Range commercial cleaning products are designed for cleaning professionals, commercial cleaning operations, businesses and organisations with a keen interest in sustainability. All Enviroplus X-Range commercial cleaning products are GECA certified.
What are the benefits of X-Range commercial cleaning products?
Enviroplus X-Range commercial cleaning products provide a wide range of benefits.
- With Enviroplus X-Range products, quality and cleaning performance is assured (Enviroplus has been making eco-friendly cleaning products in Australia for many years).
- All Enviroplus X-Range products are non-toxic and certified by Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) – a not for profit organisation providing “solutions for sustainable consumption and production.”
- Enviroplus X-Range products are colour-coded (to avoid cross-contamination between different work areas).
- All Enviroplus X-Range products are highly concentrated (some products have a dilution rate of up to 1:600 in certain applications).
- An all-in-one dispenser is available for the Enviroplus X-Range products. The Rubix dispenser can dispense up to four X-Range concentrates at the touch of a button.
- Enviroplus X-Range products are cost-effective – proving that eco-friendly cleaning products in Australia don’t have to be unduly expensive.
What X-Range commercial cleaning products are available?
Currently, there are five Enviroplus X-Range commercial cleaning products available in Australia. All five products are GECA certified.
Enviroplus e-Washroom X is an all-purpose washroom cleaner that’s suitable for all surfaces. e-Washroom X features a blend of naturally occurring bacterial strains (microbes) that remove and neutralise common surface contaminants, including organic debris (faeces, urine, blood, etc). e-Washroom X also helps to eliminate washroom odours.
Enviroplus e-Z-Kleen X is a powerful, non-toxic floor and hard surface cleaner that cuts through stubborn grease and grime. As an industrial-strength cleaner, e-Z-Kleen X breaks down organic waste and gets rid of odours quickly. What’s more, e-Z-Kleen X is biodegradable and naturally formulated. e-Z-Kleen X can be used in automatic scrubbers.
Enviroplus e-Guard X is an eco-friendly, anti-bacterial surface cleaner that’s non-toxic and biodegradable. A major benefit of e-Guard X is that it kills 99.99% of bacteria to EN1276 and EN13697 standards. After application, e-Guard X leaves most surfaces with a brilliant shine – making it ideal for chrome tapware and door handles.
Enviroplus e-Surface X is a multi-surface cleaner that uses powerful enzyme cleaning technology to cut through grease, grime and organic matter. e-Surface X is a strong, all-round surface cleaner that’s non-toxic and septic-safe – not to mention great at eliminating odours. e-Surface X is suitable for automatic scrubbers (dilution rate is 1:300).
Enviroplus e-Power X is a versatile hard surface cleaner that’s ideal for tiles, concrete and certain plastics. e-Power X uses innovative nano emulsification technology to break down heavy grease, oily grime and dirt. e-Power X is eco-friendly, biodegradable and suitable for automatic scrubbers (dilution rate is 1:300).
Is an eco-friendly toilet cleaning product available?
Yes. There isn’t a specific toilet cleaning product in the X-Range line-up; however, Enviroplus makes a product called e-Flush, which is used to clean and sanitise toilet bowls / urinals. e-Flush is designed to “digest” organic waste and eliminate odours. e-Flush is eco-friendly, biodegradable, septic-safe and GECA certified. More information on e-Flush can be found here.
For more information on eco-friendly cleaning products available in Australia, including X-Range and e-Flush, please call the friendly and knowledgeable team at Enviroplus on 1800 177 399.